At Jobslead, we encourage jobseekers to write employer reviews as they help others get a better idea about their next potential recruiter. From workplace culture and learning opportunities to policy, working hours and food, your review can be about anything as long as they’re not biased or influenced.
Before writing a company review, please read the guidelines:
- No matter how dissatisfied you are, never use foul language
- Make sure the review is genuine and completely uninfluenced
- If an employer reaches out to you for conflict resolution, do considerate
- Be as open as you want when saying good words about a company
- Use short and crisp messaging for better clarity of the audience