Something About Company
Ambe International is a Manpower Consultancy which holds the first recruitment license issued in India in 1984 to any overseas recruitment company in India. Ambe has made over 1,55,000 placements in 18 countries. Over the years we have been serving as a catalyst in bringing together career seekers and employers from across the World. We have been instrumental in placing unskilled, semi skilled, skilled and highly skilled personnel in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Maintenance and Trading sectors globally.
Overseas Recruitment Agency From India
Ambe International specializes in placement of qualified candidates in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries amongst others. Ambe is licensed by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) to conduct recruitment and hold interviews anywhere in India.
The following are the highlights of the Company
Overseas Recruitment from India is a challenging and involved process – which requires deep industry insight to target people correctly. The migration of an Indian National for employment overseas normally involves details processing and documentation steps detailed in Our Services
The country is geographically spread, with different areas having strengths in different industries. For example, tailors for the garment industry are traditionally available in Gujarat, IT workers tend to be congregated in Bangalore and Hyderabad, masonry and civil workers of the highest quality are available in Rajasthan. Advertising for these professionals in the right media in the right geographies is critical to the success and cost efficiency of any recruitment agency drive in India.
Typically a lead time of 2-4 weeks is required between the selection of a candidate and travel detailed in Our Services . This “mobilization” period is where a recruitment agency such as Ambe brings the most value to the table. It involves medical screening of candidates from authorized agencies, visa papers receipt and stamping, background/police checks and emigration clearances. Ambe provides services in the attraction / selection and the mobilization phases of the recruitment excercise.
The Associate company of Ambe International – Powertrain Overseas Training is a Government approved training provider with projects being executed in Bihar and Maharashtra through Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM), Maharashtra Skill Development Society (MSSDS) and National Skill Development Company (NSDC). We train over 1,500 candidates each year under various schemes sponsored by the Government of India where candidates receive free training and accommodation / food for 1-3 months and after third party assessment are provided recognized certificates. We are currently carrying out strategic training programs for Construction categories like Masons, Carpenters, Steel Fixers, Electricians etc Ambe International is part of the diversified Sambe Group of Companies with interests in Human Resources, Training, Manufacturing and Trading.
- Company started in 1979 and continues to be one of the leading recruitment firms in India
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- Licensed by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
- First Licensed firm in India in 1983
- 1,55,000 placements in 18 countries
- Ranked 2nd as per MEA ranking in 2017
- Associate Offices in Vizag / Vadodara / Surat / Nashik / Meeganj
- Training and Assessment centers in Bihar and Maharashtra
- Global Tie-ups for recruiting from different countries – Nepal, Bangladesh, Phillipines
- Tie-ups for Local Manpower Supply in Middle East
- Cloud Based Recruitment Automation
- Database of more than 20 Million resumes of Professionals in Oil & Gas and Construction
- Local Placements in Middle East
- Annual Salary Survey based on sample set of 2000 professionals, workers and Companies in the Middle East